Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Ukiyohi! These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website and the purchase of any products or services offered by Ukiyohi. Please read these terms carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, then you may not access the website or use any of our services.
- Ukiyohi is an online retailer of cannabis accessories and related products. By using our website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or the legal age to purchase cannabis accessories in your jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about our products, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and images. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions or other content on our website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the actual product you receive.
- We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, or update any product without prior notice.
- By placing an order through our website, you are offering to purchase a product or service and agree to provide accurate and complete information required to process the order.
- All prices are listed in the currency specified on our website and are subject to change without notice.
- We accept payment through the available payment methods listed on our website. By providing your payment information, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the selected payment method.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including but not limited to product availability, errors in product information or pricing, or suspected fraudulent activity.
- We will make reasonable efforts to process and ship your order in a timely manner. However, we do not guarantee delivery dates and are not responsible for any delays or damages caused by third-party shipping carriers.
- Shipping costs, if applicable, will be indicated during the checkout process and added to the total order value.
- Upon delivery, you are responsible for inspecting the products for any damages or defects. If you notice any issues, please contact us within 30 days from the delivery date.
- We strive to provide high-quality products and excellent customer service. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the product to request a return or refund.
- Products must be unused, in their original packaging, and in resalable condition to be eligible for a return or refund. We reserve the right to refuse returns if the product has been used, damaged, or not returned in its original packaging.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment and may take up to [number of days] days to process.
- All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of Ukiyohi or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of our content without our prior written permission.
- Ukiyohi and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website, products, or services.
Mobile Terms of Service
The Ukiyohi mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Ukiyohi (“Ukiyohi”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Ukiyohi’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Ukiyohi through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Ukiyohi. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18447792681 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Ukiyohi mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18447792681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Natreum Hemp Wellness
St. Louis Park
4815 Excelsior Blvd
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
16085 Buck Hill Road
Lakeville, MN 55044
North Loop Minneapolis
212 N 2nd St, Suite 103
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Rippled Leaf Farms
72 E 3rd St.
Winona, MN 55987